If your life revolves around what’s on Prime as much as ours, here are 12 of my favourite things you need from Amazon now. After getting this request a few times, I figured I’d share the things that have made my life easier or better. From beauty products to electronics, I’ve got you covered on the best things to buy on amazon!



1. PB FIT.

If you’ve ever sat in front of the TV watching an episode of Sex and the City eating a jar of peanut butter, you need this peanut butter powder in your life. It’s only 50 calories per scoop and does an incredible job of replicating the flavor of peanut butter. I use it in my protein shakes to add a little extra flavor.


2. PROTEIN POWDER. 

This protein powder is my go to for breakfast at least 3 times a week. You would never know it’s vegan and it manages to pack a bunch of protein into 2 scoops while keeping the calories relatively low. For any girl who’s ever made herself a protein shake, you know what a rarity this is! I get the creamy fudge flavor and blend it with a frozen banana and almond butter or this PB Fit.


3. GLASS NAIL FILE.

I’ve had these glass nail files for years. Guess what, they’re still working! They are substantially better than the usual emory boards because they never dull and they offer more precision. Plus, they don’t wear down so you aren’t ashamed to pull it out of your purse after a few uses. One word of caution, don’t drop it on the floor from high up as they are made of glass and may shatter. I’ve only had this happen once though and I’ve dropped them a few times! Totally worth it.


4. COTTON FACE WIPES.

These cotton face wipes have completely changed my nightly skincare routine. They’re way easier to deal with than the tiny circle rounds and they’re incredibly soft. I can get my entire face of makeup off with one wipe using this makeup remover. It keeps my washcloths white.


5. CONVERTER.

Since I like travelling, this international converter has saved our lives more than once. It’s colorful trendy packaging is nothing compared to how convenient it is. You can plug into every outlet your heart desires!


6. RICE ROLLERS.

If you need a low calorie snack, get these rollers. They’re vegan and only 100 calories in the two pack (no one ever just eats one). They’re puffed rice so the flavor is mild enough to give it to even the pickiest eaters yet they’re still delicious. Kids love them!


7. VELVET HANGERS. 

With minimal closet space thanks to apartment living, these velvet hangers make such a difference. Plus they are a little gentler on your clothes. Both David and I use them!


8. ROOMBA.

Okay so this is a knock off Roomba and it’s called the IROBOT. It makes vacuuming way more pleasant. I turn it on in the morning as I start getting ready and it cleans the floor by the time I get home. It will go onto area rugs too!


9. BAMBOO BAG.

Yes, this bamboo bag is a knock off of the infamous Cult Gaia bag but it’s way more affordable. If you’re not interested in spending a ton on trendy items, Amazon is a great spot to find similar items for less. They also have a wide selection of clothing (not knock offs), if you’re ready to deal with product pictures that aren’t quite as pretty as a Revolve or Nordstrom.


10. DOOR ORGANIZER.

I recently got one of these door organizers to put over the door in my office and organize my extra beauty products. Even though it’s designed for shoes, it’s really helped clean up my office. If you have a lot of any item that needs organizing, try this. It helps to see everything laid out too.


11. GLASS TUPPERWARE.

After the BPA scare and trying to make the switch to safer products, I ditched our plastic tupperware. Although glass tupperware is heavier, it gives me mental peace to know chemicals aren’t being baked into our leftovers. Plus, they hold up a lot longer and don’t look as gross as plastic does after a few months of use.


12. GLASS IPHONE PROTECTOR. 

No matter what iPhone you have, get yourself a tempered glass screen protector. It will save your life. Instead of shattering the phone’s screen, the protector will shatter. I can’t tell you how many I’ve been through (I use my phone a lot). They are so handy!

What do you love getting from Amazon? Any favorites? Comment them below!