What to buy for 200 dollars


Going off to college can be the most exciting yet terrifying time in your life. For many, it’s the first time living away from home. One thing that can help combat the inevitable feelings of homesickness is making sure you have all you need for college. Here are a list of awesome things i love from Amazon incase you are looking for what to buy for $200 as a college student.



1 // Collapsible Laundry Basket: I like the fact and I can fold it up and put it next to my washing machine against the wall so it’s out-of-the-way and I do not have it sitting around my room or on top of my dryer and they’re also waterproof!


2 // Train Case Jewelry Boxes: Keep her jewelry organized in style with this personalized vintage style jewelry case. Made with pebble-grain leather and sophisticated metal hardware lining. Make her feel extra special by personalizing her jewelry case with her name, monogram, favorite quote and more!


3 // Vacuum Cleaner: Incase you are looking for what to buy on amazon for 200 dollars Then this cheap (but very good) vacuum to help keep the floor clean. This one is amazon’s choice and is less than $30. Can’t beat it.


4 // Mirrored Over-the-Door Hanging Jewelry Organizer: I wish I had something like this as a freshman in college. This is an over-the-door mirror AND jewelry organizer. So handy for utilizing space and giving you plenty of room to organize all of your accessories. And with something like this, there is plenty of room to buy more jewelry and have room to organize it.


5 // 39 Piece Hand Toolset: It’s a lot easier to google how to use the tools to fix what you need than it is to google how to fix what you need without tools!


6 // Mirror Dresser: If you invest in ANYTHING for your dorm room, it should be this mirror. You will definitely need a full-length mirror, but to have an extra space to help store small items will be crucial. It’ll help you avoid clutter on your desk and dresser.


7 // 3-pack Microfiber Beauty Headbands: I love these for getting my hair out of my face in the mornings while I do my make-up and skin care. I even use them in the evenings after I shower to pull my hair back while I do my nighttime skincare routine. And these come in three fun colors!


8 // Sam Edelman Over the Knee Boots: The most gorgeous OTK boots under $100! These boots feature a block heel, providing her a little height without hurting her feet! These boots pair well with every outfit, from jeans and a sweater to a dress! Click here to see how to style OTK boots with a skirt!


9 // Rose Gold Candle: The perfect candle (smells amazing!) to warm up any room! The gorgeous rose gold finish will brighten up any room.


10 // Instant Pot: Something like this typically isn’t allowed in the dorms, but if you know a college gal who lives in an apartment, this is a great thing to have in your dorm kitchen. Honestly, college is such a go go go lifestyle that it is nice to have something like this to make your meals in.


11 // Women’s Cross Band Fuzzy Slippers: Perfect for lounging around your dorm room on a study day or for walking to the bathroom in the mornings to brush your teeth. Trust me, you don’t want to walk in barefoot.


12 // Amazon Firestick 4K: Stream Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime Video, YouTube, Disney+, and more straight to your TV. Great whether you are in a dorm, sorority house, or apartment. The Firestick is hands down one of my favorite things I’ve bought and I’ve upgraded since moving to Orlando. Such a great investment in my opinion.


13 // Velcro Towel Body Wrap: No more worrying about holding your shower caddy, your keys, and your towel up while going from the showers to your room.


That is it for this topic of what to buy with 200 dollars on Amazon right now if you are a college girl or even looking for live on your own. 

If you have any more topics you think I should cover on best things to buy on Amazon for 200 dollars, please comment below and let me know!